I am 83 years old: Gender: Male, Astrological Sign: Taurus, Zodiac Year: Tiger, Occupation: Field Service Tech., Location: of 49 years; Palisades Park New Jersey USA, Presently living in Tracy California. About Me Born in Europe, Croatia or “X” Yugoslavia, some schooling there, none in the USA, Been Here since 1953, came to the USA as an American citizen. Education self-taught, Serve in US Army three years Oct.1961-64, in AMMO Ordnance rank Spc-4, Honorable Discharge, with PMOS-411.10 and SMOS-285.10.!After I started to work I have obtain Industrial clearance by OSI, Was a licensed boat operator, License HAM operator KA2AYS, Certified Refrigerant user. My works include; Repair, Modify, Upgrade; Climate control system on Environmental Test Equipment “Chambers”, Temperature range on this equipment Could be from -100 to +200 Celsius and some Altitude including Moon shot. Married for almost 56 years, have two kids grown; on their own. Presently retired have been working for over 58+ year’s full time. For the last 37 years working for myself, and I am about to call it, that is it. In June 2012 enough is enough. Since then I have retired and moved to Tracy California. Welcome, Dear readers welcome to my Ramblings, "My ramblings" is not to the demise or offend anyone but too high Light things that perhaps should have been different, civilized, and fair to all? HONORABLY, ETHICALLY, EQUALLY NONE DISCRIMINANT! But as it seems some people that work for the Government do not believe in that. Let me get ahead: New Jersey Treasury Standard “Is as fallow: Regardless of whom you need to “mow down” as long we are winners. Welcome to N.J. Treasury, “Mow down” is in our “Oath” New Jersey Treasury-Theme. They really know how to do it; they claim to have the laws on their side it is irrelevant if not, they will find the way that you need to hire an Attorney to prove otherwise. Guilty until proven innocent you are in NJ. I welcome all/or any critics; It would be nice if our Politicians could learn how to Read English, as it is I am not so sure, the purchase orders I got from well known OEM states we are exempted from State user tax which NJ Audit refuse to acknowledge and has finned me in access of $20,000. Now I have been demanding $300,000 with compounded interest and punitive damage that haves put me out of business, but apparently justice do not Exist in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA “My my CROOKS LOVES THIS COUNTRY.!!!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog