Religion and Human Behavior

I really don’t know how to say this or intrepid but I am determinant to try! For anyone to understand where I am coming from I was broth up Catholic. Now let me say this “ignorance” is no excuse for stupid Behavior of any Religion or nationality more or less we all believe in something’s including none believers, now you may say that is stupid, before you respond to this you better examine facts. Well, how is that if you are an unbeliever then you? Believe in nothing “that is religion” of none believer! For the rest of us with different Religion believes, we all believe in God perhaps in different ways but it all comes down to one thing ”GOD” the only difference is interpretation. If we were to go into interpretation we must first examine “By Who, Why and When these rules; Good Books/Bibles, Qumran was writing, because not very long ago, we were Burning females on sticks as to be witches’, woo-locks Vampires’ ETC.
Let us get a little closer to reality in Ireland Protestants and Catholics killing each other for what; one answer can be giving “Ignorance”. If I recall correctly when I was growing up in Europe I was Thought that three or two kings (presently not sure) had visited Jesus at birth, this kings broth presented to a king of Haven a “Jesus” and they were was supposed to be Muslims; so they have celebrated Jesus birth, now if that is correct “Where the hell KAZAM” comes from. One answer can be given! “Ignorance” Muslims suppose to celebrate Jesus's birthday the same as Catholics. Now Jewish they are also celebrating Jesus birth in a different way and they believe in God as must other Religions even so according to the Catholic religion Judea a Jew has betrayed Jesus but Jesus himself is believed to be Jew so how much are differences between us or is there any difference between Jewish Catholics Protestant, Baptist, Muslim’s and some others that I don’t know about I will say I don’t think so. My conclusion is that it is not Religions in ads but people with no!!! Brain but full of hatred and arrogance.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog