USA VETERAN FIND WORK and to be

Rewarded goes to NJ and gets #PLUCKED,

Rob, and Rape, if you have any penne’s left after taxes!

So sorry I will not and I do not Excuse the NJ #Governor

#NJ-DOJ, #NJ-Treasury In my Opinion all of them being #THIEVES, #ROBERS, “More likely as #TERRORIST

>> NEW-JERSEY WHERE IS YOUR #INTEGRITY <<

***So Sorry I forgot New Jersey does not have any***

Dear #Governor: You Honor I have lived in NJ for over 48 years, practically all of my productive life supporting the State and paying my Taxes. It would be needless to say, that I hate NJ, NO I do not. Have lived there most of my life from 1962 to 2012. I have retired at the edge of 74 were not many people that can say that are. The state had decided to have me Audit where I did not have a problem with that. The problem I have is with your Treasury which I find to be Lazy; lazy to the point where I have another name for them, which I will live out for the time being. Anywhere the NJ-State Audit JENNY #PORTERO could not find my customer on her computer or? “Did not want to” that my customer is exempted from paying user tax; she did not care to look at purchase orders which clearly states we are exempted with #NJ State user tax! #Corporate Name and tax and ID number,

Nj Audit, could not find on her Computer "OR did not #want to"?

(Customer #LUCENT-Tech. #ALCATEL #NOKIA) (SAME)

>>> #Their NJ Tax ID #:223-408-857/000 <<<

Because she could not or did not want to locate them, on her computer or other places? Without any additional investigation or looking up my customer purchase order, she and the State Treasury Officials find me negligent in securing state tax for the state and penalizing me for approximately $25,000.oo***Yes so some of the people might think that we are a Democratic Country. Oh; yes it is Democratic for homegrown CROOKS. Now because she could not locate them, on her computer. Without any “hesitation or investigation” to examine the facts, the mandatory demand for payments was made by the NJ treasury around $25,000. To be paid to Treasury within Three days. Or a warrant was going to be issued for my arrest. Hello, there is a call in New Jersey Due process Democratic system. She did not or want to look at the purchase orders but simply penalize me regardless if I have any financial means to pay those fines that were imposed on me, or had collected any money from my customers or not. “I must thank to NJ-State for your Equality Rights which definitely you can be Proud of”? NJ-State Audit Jenny #Portero and Judges (below) May I make a comment that I would not trust them with anything and especially when involves people's livelihood.

Perhaps we should; #TRUST #MAFIA WILL BE BETTER OFF.

Mr. Bradley E. #Abelow and #New Jersey State Treasurer.

Ms. Carol #O’Cleireacain a Judge Division of Taxation.

Current Treasurer: Elizabeth Maher Muoio; 201-217-7429

Ms. Nokeima Holloway a Taxation Audit-A; 201-217-7385

Ms. Christine Stupak a Garnishment; 412-762-2435

Ms. Wilma Shackin a Judgments Section-B; 609-292-0248

The NJ State Audit: Ms. Jenny Portero; 201-475-3632.

Judgment section-b Ms. Wilma Sackin; 609-292-0248.

I have been complaining since the Year 2006 including had a conversation with Mr. Mark #Hartmann with some double talk that is the Law, so what he conveys to me that I need to hire an Attorney to sue my customer to collect tax “for” the state. I am not educated but I have left the “Communist Country in 1953” and it seems that I am back into one of the “Same Operating System”? “NOTE: If the user refuses to pay user tax that is State Liability and not the Contractor which invested money and time doing the job and has “requested user tax from his/my Costumer” for the State. However, NJ Crooks find it more beneficial by stealing money from me. In addition, your total (9 people) of Negligent Corrupted Treasury, prefer stealing it from me, perhaps are getting a kickback from that? This person that neither had pair Testicles to ask for the Purchase orders or to examine the facts before making mandatory demand for payments around $25,000., Well, It has been well over 15 Years of compounded interest and punitive damage now is $300,000.oo that is the State liability and the New Jersey State must compensate me with if they wish, is to clear their name, from being call Crooks. This page will no; No it is viral on National Media, so sorry this not treat I do not believe in treating anyone with anything, however facts or facts which should be resolved without going through the hassle. Well, it has been 15 Years that you have robbed me, and NJ Thieves do not believe in reimbursement so problems still exist, and apparently, it will continue, the crooks do not like to say sorry we made mistake, because that does not put the Fetter in their hats. In this case NJ. Treasury Gangsters will not change Especially NJ-DOJ and Treasury the Lazy "Crooks will continue to be CROOKS” Thank you New Jersey You can be proud for putting people out of Business. NOTE: according to Goggle search a few years ago Jenny Portero was listed as a Peruvian Nationalist, (Is that Illegal for the State to Employed Aliens to have access to personal Finances, “Explanation Please”? Yes, I “WAS” the Owner of Cascade Environment Co Inc. Palisades Park, NJ. 07650, which has closed; Or warrant was to be issued for my arrest; she did not, or wanted, to look at the purchase orders but simply penalize me regardless if; I had any financial means paying their demand, or not or if I had collected any money from my customers or not. I have Contacted the #Congressman; Steve #Rothman and the #Senators Loretta #Weinberg & Bob #Menendez. In the year 2006 was notified of NJ-Treasury screwing up, but neither did anything; so? I am compelled to let the people know of their "Grandeur Service as our Legislators". I have been complaining ever since the year 2006 including had a conversation with Mr. Mark Hartmann with some double talk; that is the Law, so what he conveys to me that I need to hire a #Attorney to sue the customer to collect tax “for the state” I am not educated but I have left the “#Communist Country in 1953 and it seems that I am back into one, The State of New Jersey USA. That is run by “#Communists Operated System” or worst yet: #IMPERIALISTIC system.

“NOTE: If the user refuses to pay user tax that is State Liability they have authority and not the Contractor which invested money and time doing the job and has requested user tax from his/my Costumer for the State. But your total (9) Negligent and Incompetent Treasury people! Neither had pair Testicles to check out the Purchase orders to examine the facts before making mandatory demand for payments of around $25,000. For this reason, I find you nothing less than adulterated “SCUMS”, It has been well over 15+Years of compounded interest and punitive damage now is $300,000.oo that the State of New Jersey “Liability” that must compensate me with, it is their wish, is to clear their name. This page will go viral on National Media, so sorry this is not a treat I do not believe in treating anyone with anything, however, facts or facts should be resolved without going through the hassle. Well, it has been 15+ Years, and NJ Thieves do not believe in reimbursement so problems still exist, and apparently, it will continue, the crooks do not like to say we made mistake, in this case as I said problem will continue to exist.

NJ. #Gangsters will not change NJ-#DOJ, #Treasury?

"Of the Crooks, By the Crooks, For the Crooks!”

THANK YOU! NEW JERSEY ETHICAL EQUALITY

NONE DISCRIMINANT GARBAGE GOVERNMENT???

My current address: Ante K. Seput

4060 Evening side Ln. Tracy, Ca. 95377

United States Postal Service still operates. !?!?




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog