WELL, NEW JERSEY

NJ-DOJ, NJ-DOL, NJ-DNS, NJ-DSP,
NJ-16th. The year is coming to the end that you have Robb me Rape me and Steal from me. Are expecting from me an apology for calling you names I am very sorry that will not happen in this lifetime unless I am compensated as requested by me in the amounted mentioned in the previous posting and direct email to your Treasury Office, Please do not say that you did not receive because you did, confirmation your number saying otherwise. Yes, I can and will say Thank you for your courtesy of public service! As I stated that it has been 16 Years, compounded interest has acceded to my request of $300,000. thank you! New Jersey DOJ and/or Treasury has contacted NJ- State Police and FBI, well my Public Servant Consider yourself lucky that I do not live in New Jersey it definitely could end up somewhat different for all of us? Yes, because you do not deserve to be called or addressed as Human!!! So your Audit was too danm Lazy it is your problem and no one others, but you like to point finger at others regardless of their innocence, and your Leadership has paired testicular to Broadcast how good you are. It bloody crying Shane, I really don’t know how can you look in a mirror at yourself while washing your face, No you are no Mafia you are a lot worst because they stand by their word.
“ I Love you To”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog